How To Start A Broker Dealer
Starting your own Broker Dealer can save quite a bit of capital. If your firm is looking to start a Broker Dealer, instead of buying a Broker Dealer, our team at CXG can successfully guide you through the process and to the finish line. Our experience with all Broker Dealer license types gives our partners an advantage that translates to less hassle and shorter approvals.
Starting a Broker Dealer? – We Can Help!
CXG can help you get started under any type of license, whether you need approval for Equities, M&A, Private Placements, Mutual Funds, VLA or Money Management – we can get you there.
Our Services Include:
- Initial consultation
- Assign principal registrations and executive positions
- CRD and Form NMA process
- Prepare and submit Form BD
- Provide you with Outsourced principals (if required)
- Corporate structure documentation
- Capital funding and accounting systems
- Business plan
- Filling out and submitting of Form U4’s
- Written Supervisory Procedures
- State registration assessment and application
- Fidelity bond application
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program
- Customer Identification Program
- Clearing firm selection, and document review
- Internal processes, procedures, and documents (such as new account docs)
- Business Continuity Plan
- Lost and Stolen Securities Program registration
- Follow up and liaison with FINRA, to streamline the process
- FINRA membership interview preparation
Contact us today to learn more about how to start a Broker Dealer and how CXG can help make the process simple and stress-free.
Broker Dealer Compliance:
Broker Dealer Marketplace: