How To Start A Broker Dealer
Starting your own Broker-Dealer can save quite a bit of capital. If your firm is looking to start a Broker Dealer, instead of buying a Broker Dealer, our team at CXG can successfully guide you through the process and to the finish line. Our experience with all Broker-Dealer license types gives our partners an advantage that translates to less hassle and shorter approvals.
Starting a Broker-Dealer? – We Can Help!
CXG can help you get started under any type of license, whether you need approval for Equities, M&A, Private Placements, Mutual Funds, VLA or Money Management – we can get you there.
Our Services Include:
- Initial consultation
- Assign principal registrations and executive positions
- CRD and Form NMA process
- Prepare and submit Form BD
- Provide you with Outsourced principals (if required)
- Corporate structure documentation
- Capital funding and accounting systems
- Business plan
- Filling out and submitting of Form U4’s
- Written Supervisory Procedures
- State registration assessment and application
- Fidelity bond application
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program
- Customer Identification Program
- Clearing firm selection, and document review
- Internal processes, procedures, and documents (such as new account docs)
- Business Continuity Plan
- Lost and Stolen Securities Program registration
- Follow up and liaison with FINRA, to streamline the process
- FINRA membership interview preparation
Contact us today to learn more about how to start a broker dealer and how CXG can help make the process simple and stress-free.