Start A Broker Dealer
Starting your own broker-dealer can save quite a bit of capital. If your firm is scaled to start a broker dealer, instead of buying a broker dealer, our team at CXG can successfully guide you through the process and to the finish line. Our experience with all broker-dealer license types gives our partners an advantage that translates to less hassle and shorter approvals.
Starting a Brokerage Firm? – We Can Help!
CXG can start a broker dealer for you under any type of license, whether you need approval for equities, M&A, private placements, mutual funds, VLA or money management – we can get you there.
To Start A Broker Dealer, Our Services Include:
- Initial consultation
- Assign principal registrations and executive positions
- CRD and Form NMA process
- Prepare and submit Form BD
- Provide you with Outsourced principals (if required)
- Corporate structure documentation
- Capital funding and accounting systems
- Business plan
- Filling out and submitting of Form U4’s
- Written Supervisory Procedures
- State registration assessment and application
- Fidelity bond application
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program
- Customer Identification Program
- Clearing firm selection, and document review
- Internal processes, procedures, and documents (such as new account docs)
- Business Continuity Plan
- Lost and Stolen Securities Program registration
- Follow up and liaison with FINRA, to streamline the process
- FINRA membership interview preparation
Contact us today to learn more about starting your own broker dealer and how CXG can make the process smoother, faster, and successful.